- This photo is one of my favorites because of the variety of colors used and contrast. I also admire the quality of the artist's work. Additionally this shot helped me obtain my first showcase. As it was featured in the Boston Voyager magazine along with a write up about my content.
Shipping & Handling
- ALL prints are professionally assembled in BEAN'S ART STORE, located in Hanover N.H. which has been owned and operated by my family for over 30 years.
- Print: 8x10
- Frame: 11x14
Benefits Of Custom Framing
- Higher quality metal and wood frames sourced from professional suppliers.
- Much more exclusive, as they are hand picked by a professional framer and require much more time.
- Acid free matting for print preservation.
- Dry mounted.
- Conservation/Non-Glare glass to prevent U.V. damage.
- Foam core backing.
- Professional backing to securely display the artwork.